1897: Orchard Place post office and general store. Frank W. and Martha Winkelmann Duntemann are by the lamp post. Harry G. and Elvin F. Duntemann are the smal boys in the horse cart. Herman Duntemann is the man to the right of the horse cart. Today, this location would be just north of Higgins Road and just east of Mannheim Road in what is now Des Plaines, Illnois. The site of the building is now under the Northwest Toll Road.